Monday, September 20, 2010

#10 - Knit a Scarf!

So... today I went shopping on my lunch break (surprise, surprise) to get knitting supplies (real surprise!). I picked out a nice dark grey yarn and some needles and some other weird tool that I have no idea how to use. Anyways, while there I picked out a pattern for a simple scarf... And these are the instructions:
Is this a joke? What frickin language is this? Oh boy, this is going to be fun- I can tell already... I think my neck is going to be cold this winter!

2 comments:

  1. K means Knit, P means Pearl...My mom used to knit and that is what she would repeat when knitting :) Not me...I'm a man, or at least that is what my Old Spice deodorant is telling me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's not a simple pattern! start with just a knit stitch all the way...

    ReplyDelete