Wednesday, August 25, 2010

OK... so it's out there

Now what? I don't even know where to begin... I'm kind of thinking I should learn how to tie those scout knots pretty quick because it's going to take me all year to figure out how/when to put them to practical use. I don't even know what they look like. Pause. I'm googling it - let's see what I got myself into here...
Hmmm... OK - watching the guy do the monkey knot actually made me dizzy.
Wikipedia says I can either use it as a weapon or give it to a friend to ward off evil. Well, of course they can ward off evil with it, they just need to use it as a weapon to beat evil down, so it's really like 2 gifts in 1. That's it, everyone's getting monkey fists for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I find that these knots take more rope than you might expect. The nylon braid type can have the ends metled so that they don't fray while you work with then. Once you get all tied up figering out the escape can be part of the fun. Remember that things can get tricky if you relax with a pint or two before you give it a go

    ReplyDelete